Commercial Card Relationship ManagerApply Now
- Requisition # 10055228-WD
- Job Type Full time
- Date Posted 08/05/2022
- Location New York - Remote Worker
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.This is a remote position. A member of our recruitment team will discuss location preferences with you in more detail.
- Ownership of the commercial card relationship.
- Be the single point of contact to a variety of resources that will be needed to assist their clients' in meeting their goals.
- Candidate must be self-starter with strong organization skills the ability to work independently.
- Identify and recommend appropriate solutions that may require engaging and coordinating multiple resources to ensure clients' objectives are met.
- Leverage internal resources, industry knowledge and personal experience to identify account expansion opportunities.
- Work with the Transaction Banking Sales and Implementation Teams to transition new accounts as they are added to their respective portfolios.
- Develop annual account plans for their portfolio identifying opportunities for cross selling new product offerings and manage contract renewals. Insure portfolio profitability.
- Ensure compliance with the Bank's Business Standards of Conduct and all Patriot Act, CIP, Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, and other regulatory and compliance policies and procedures.
- Participate in any required corporate and business line Compliance Training.
Qualifications - External
- Typically requires a degree from a four-year college (e.g., B.A., B.S.) and a minimum of five years of technical experience.
- Familiarity with corporate ERP systems, purchase requisition systems, receiving and payable and general ledger accounting systems.
- Superior customer servicing and consulting skills.
- Preferred experience working in a corporate purchasing, account payable or card implementation department a plus.
- PC skills to include Microsoft, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and management to strict deadlines is required.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Relevant professional certifications such as the CTP or NAPCP are also a plus.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.#LI-Remote