Performance Management Lead, AVP - RemoteApply Now
- Requisition # 10051146-WD
- Job Type Full time
- Date Posted 03/08/2022
- Location New York - Remote Worker | District of Columbia - Remote Worker | Connecticut - Remote Worker | Maryland - Remote Worker | New Jersey - Remote Worker | California - Remote Worker | Arizona - Remote Worker
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.This is a remote position. A member of our recruitment team will discuss location preferences with you in more detail.
The Performance Management lead will oversee functions encompassing the performance management processes. As the lead, the incumbent will drive the strategy, guidelines, design and delivery of Performance Management in the Americas. The lead will design and drive execution of the performance process, develop required tools, aligning to strategic needs, and ensuring global alignment where needed.
This role will report directly to the Head of Benefits and Performance Management. The individual will work closely to advise Senior Leadership, HR Business Partners and Compensation consultants on performance initiatives. It is expected the individual will have a passion for results, seek to drive efficiency in yearly processes and data management, support ad hoc COE need as they are discovered, and support Committee and Executive Committee materials around performance.
- Responsible for all operational aspects of the Americas Performance Management program. Subject matter expertise will be utilized by head of performance management for strategic direction of program. Includes supporting committee work required for governance of the program.
- Lead company-wide performance and project initiatives and processes, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- As part of the broader objective to build a high performance culture, build systemic links between performance to ensure contribution and performance ratings correlate. Additionally, find opportunities and programs to enhance the manager and employee relationship. Partnership with HR Business Partners is critical to ensure the program is well understood, supported and improved based on continuous feedback.
- Oversee the Performance process centrally, ensuring continuous improvement, a successful client experience, and alignment with all governance requirements. Partnering with HR Systems and Global Partners.
- Ensure performance programs fully comply with all applicable regulatory requirements; closely and proactively monitor legislative activity and inform all stakeholders of progress and significant events that may impact performances and the overlap with compensation.
- In keeping with the organization's commitment to diversity, provide analytical support as needed for reporting purposes, as it relates to performance.
- Initiates and maintains strong working relationships with leaders and colleagues across the organization.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Performance Management or Total Rewards in larger scale organizations or as a consultant with a large organization.
- Financial services preferred.
- Strong project management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to execute performance policy and processes
- Understanding of the financial services regulatory environment is a plus
- Demonstrated analytical skills and business case capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and influencing ability
- Highly collaborative style and strong team orientation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High integrity and ethics in handling confidential information
- Focus on continuous improvement. Ability to work at broad and more detailed levels
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Knowledge of FLSA and other applicable laws
- 4 year degree or advanced degree highly preferred
- Travel may be required from time to time
- Professional certifications a plus
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons, as well as any other reason required by applicable law or order. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional information.#LI-Remote