Customer Service Specialist (Bilingual- Spanish)Apply Now
- Requisition # 10043907-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Arlington, TEXAS
- Date Posted 06/10/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
The Service Specialist II is responsible for performing a variety of customer service duties and technical support in a centralized-high volume environment to both internal and external customers. Will complete clients banking transactions and cross-sell bank products and services. Job responsibilities are to be performed with supervision.
- Provide excellent customer service to both external and internal clients via phone, e-mail, chat and fax.
- Speak clearly and persuasively, and exhibit excellent customer service by actively listening, expressing a willingness to help, probing for and identifying customer needs, giving correct information, and displaying empathy, courtesy, and sensitivity.
- Provide support in both customer service issues and Banking product support in calibration with other business units and branch offices, quoting regulatory scripts when appropriate
- Assist customers by initiating payment investigations, maintenance requests, fulfillment requests, research requests, and fee reversal requests received by phone, e-mail, mail and fax.
- Compose quality written responses for service related e-mail and chat.
- Communicate with internal departments for e-mail resolution, consistently following-up with various departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Produce quality work, displaying accuracy and thoroughness, while completing work assignments in a timely manner and within disclosed time parameters.
- Actively identify client needs by cross selling appropriate bank products and services to meet or exceed individual and departmental referral goals.
- Typically requires a high school diploma or G.E.D and with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- 1+ years of customer service call center and online banking support experience preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Requires good decision making skills, demonstrating flexibility, originality and resourcefulness for creative and innovative solutions in problem solving.
- Typically requires a general knowledge of the basic functions and responsibilities of the various bank areas (banking offices, account services, adjustments, return items, investment services, etc.)
- Requires well-developed decision making skills, demonstrating flexibility, originality and resourcefulness for creative and innovative solutions in problem solving.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.