Mortgage Customer Service SpecialistApply Now
- Requisition # 10043459-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Arlington, TEXAS
- Date Posted 07/21/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to medical and/or religious exemptions, if applicable. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional information.
We're looking for a Mortgage Customer Service Representative who can provide consumer and real estate loan account information and respond to customer inquiries via telephone. You will research and resolve moderately complex customer problems and ensure compliance with federal, state, and investor agreements, as well as Bank policies and procedures in the servicing of real estate and consumer loans.
- Understand and utilize ACD system within department guidelines.
- Maintain online information in response to customer needs, to include coupon ordering, name and address changes, history and amortization requests, credit corrections, and other miscellaneous requests as needed.
- Prepare forms, pre-written business letters, short memos, reports, documents, and instruments.
- Operate computer and/or mainframe terminal, microfiche, and standard office equipment.
- Analyze and resolve payment inquiries/problems, research title, escrow, and year-end documents.
- Inform customers of consumer and real estate product lines, answer questions on such items, and make referrals to loan production offices.
The right candidate will have:
- 1 -2 years of technical mortgage servicing and customer service experience
- Call center experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to learn quickly
- A high school diploma or G.E.D.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.