AVP Process Management Analyst
Raleigh, North Carolina; Tempe, Arizona
Tech at MUFG
MUFG is undertaking a significant transformation initiative that will make us an agile company that is powered by a resilient, flexible technology and data stack. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that put our clients' and colleagues' changing needs first.
We are looking for resilient technologists who will help us build the future of banking with a new digitally-led, cloud-first, real-time deposit system. This is a rare opportunity to transition to a modern platform as a member of this high-impact team.
Backed by the strength and stability of the world’s 5th largest financial institution, you'll help build a bank you’ll be excited to call yours.
What makes you successful in your technology career at MUFG?
Check out the top skills we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Our Culture Principles:
- Client Centric
- People Focused
- Listen Up/Speak Up
- Innovate & Simplify
- Own & Execute
As we transform our digital capabilities and enhance the user experience to create integrated digital and mobile banking tools, we are looking for strong technology professionals who have the technical expertise to guide the bank on its journey to a cloud-first, microservice-based, real-time platform.
Dave H., Head of Core Banking Technology Transformation
For more than 360 years, our passion for progress has been unwavering.
Benefits & Total Rewards
Numerous choices for medical coverage (HRA, HSA, and PPO), plus comprehensive prescription coverage, dental and vision. We pay most premium costs and contribute to your HSA or HRA annually.
Monthly financial and wellness webinars, on-site healthy living events and one-on-one personal coaching sessions.
Competitive 401(k) employer match contributions with immediate vesting. Cash balance pension, defined benefit plan with 3-year vesting, fully employer-paid.
Education & Training
Tuition reimbursement for most undergraduate, graduate, and job-related courses at regionally accredited institutions. Internal training programs/courses are also available.
Programs and resources to support family wellness, including: maternity/paternity leave, parental bonding, adoption assistance program, dependent care and family medical leave.
Paid Time Off
Vacation, sick leave, time off to volunteer, and federal holidays, as well as salary continuation during periods of qualifying disability.
AVP Process Management Analyst
- Requisition # 10038642-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, ARIZONA
- Other Locations Raleigh
- Date posted 10/26/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
This analyst will support the work of the Process Management Manager and work on a team charged with fundamentally transforming the organization by moving the bank to a customer-centric, process managed organization. This Assistant Vice President will be aligned to a Process Management Manager to partner with the business and SMEs to ascertain and document information about the processes, measurement systems and controls.
This analyst will:
- Support a Process Management Director or Manager in the paradigm shift from an internal, functional focus to a customer-centric, process orientation
- Use the Process Excellence and Lean Six Sigma method, tools and templates to document the current state delivery model, processes, metrics and support the work toward a target state solution
- Support the Process Management Director or Manager and assist in identifying and prioritizing the critical opportunities (projects) to drive out the optimal service delivery model
- Work on a process team to focus on business performance that constantly strives to eliminate waste, integrate duplicative processes, and improve customer satisfaction by aligning the business resources in order to execute and implement the business’s future state high performance business model
- BS Engineering or Business Administration (preferred)
- 5 or more years professional work experience; preferably with process re-engineering in the risk and controls space
- Proven track record of achieving performance goals
- Six Sigma certification required (minimum Green Belt)
- Ability to effectively partner with the business and a process team to drive out change and achieve business goals
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and scope
- Ability to learn what is needed to achieve results
- Ability to work effectively on a high-performing team
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Analytical and process skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Visio
- Resiliency and ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.