Audit Analytics, Assistant Vice PresidentApply Now
- Requisition # 10038700-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Charlotte, NORTH CAROLINA
- Date Posted 10/06/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
The Associate - Audit Analytics (CAATTs) position is within the Audit Reporting and Analytics group of the Internal Audit for the Americas (IIA) function. The Audit Analytics Associate is responsible for providing analytical support to the audit function through direct engagement on specific audit as well as participation on analytical projects.
The AVP, Audit Analytics role is responsible for integrating and managing all aspects of analytical support (data analytics, data acquisition, data normalization, data testing, etc.) to assigned audits. In this capacity, reporting to the Director of Audit Analytics, this position will be a primary contributor to:
- Understand and develop data analytic testing to support audit objectives.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders and business partners throughout the audit projects.
- Obtaining understanding and access to data sources relevant to assigned audit projects.
- Performing analyses on audit testing of controls supporting audit objectives.
- Leverage tools and techniques to enhance data analytics testing.
- Document end-to-end process and observations
- Participate and occasionally lead analytic projects support larger audit related initiatives.
- Engage auditors around use of analytics for audit efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify and define continuous risk-based testing opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience in internal or external audit or related control functions
- Experience with the financial industry and related markets, related regulatory bodies, and current industry events and trends
- Hands-on experience with risk and controls related analytics.
- Knowledge and familiarity with analytic tools and techniques (Arbutus, SQL, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Strong knowledge of risk assessment, audit methodology, and audit practices.
- Strong project management skills and an ability to deliver high-quality work products in a timely manner.
- Experience with automated testing a plus (i.e. exception testing, banking center or branch office risk ranking, etc)
- Other skills as required in assigned areas of responsibility.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.