Account Analysis OfficerApply Now
- Requisition # 10039936-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Charlotte, NORTH CAROLINA
- Date Posted 11/19/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we care about the details that matter most to our clients. We have our clients’ best interest in mind, drawing on more than 150 years of experience to understand their distinct needs and tailor our solutions. We’re part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world’s most trusted financial group. Trust starts with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential. Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results is rewarded.
With limited supervision the Account Analysis Officer is responsible for managing incoming calls, responding to all Account Analysis requests, asking questions to clarify the request, validating appropriate approvals are received before processing, ensures data entry is performed accurately into the Account Analysis system and run all required uploads into the system. Manage the incoming workload to ensure all requests are processed within SLA. Under general supervision relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Answering complex inquires for all types of Account Analysis requests in support of account managers, branches, Japanese Corporate Banking and Transaction Banking.
- Perform data entry with 100% accuracy using multiple screens for transactions requested via emails from TB associates, Account Mangers/Officers, and Japanese Corporate Banking officers, including: Billable unit changes volume/dollar transactions, CLT and DDA setups and changes.
- Provide backup documentation and statement/report copies as requested by users.
- College diploma or equivalent
- 5 years banking or Account Analysis experience preferred
- Some basic accounting skills preferred.
- Excellent telephone techniques and etiquette
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle heavy work volumes with 100% accuracy.
- Ability to work in fast paced, production, environment
- Ability to work flexible work schedule
- Ability to work independently and possess initiative for self growth
- Some knowledge or experience with WIELAND Account Analysis System.
*This position will be based onsite in Charlotte, NC – Temporarily remote due to state of emergency.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.