Global Audit Methodology - Assistant Vice PresidentApply Now
- Requisition # 10041161-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Charlotte, NORTH CAROLINA
- Other Locations ARIZONA-Tempe, NEW YORK-New York
- Date Posted 03/05/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020). In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Note: Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to medical and/or religious exemptions, if applicable. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional information.
The Associate Vice President, Global Audit Methodology position within Internal Audit will report to the Director of Global Audit Methodology and Technology. The role’s primary responsibilities include supporting various Audit Methodology and Technology projects and contributing to global training initiatives.
• Promote a work place culture that values diversity of thought, promotes integrity and creates an atmosphere that supports fosters accountability; engage as a team player across peer group; continuously improve self and Department and; share ideas and contribute to the overall development of the Audit Methodology and Technology related enhancements
• Provides recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency of processes
• Collaborates with the Audit Teams to address queries related to audit methodology and identify enhancement opportunities related to various audit methodology topics
• Contributes to global training efforts including, conducting Global training initiatives, lunch and learns, ad-hoc trainings, developing training materials, etc.
• Supports ongoing updates to and/or development of the Audit Methodology and Technology enhancements (from inception to implementation)
• Participates in ad-hoc activities related to Audit Methodology such as, maintenance of applicable Methodology related tools (e.g., Templates, Quick Reference Guides, FAQs) and Audit Methodology related internal self-assessments
• Ability to travel, if needed
• Possess knowledge of audit methodology, audit execution and risk assessment processes
• Five or more years of internal or external audit or risk management experience
• Exhibits initiative and demonstrates ability to meet strict deadlines and support project teams to execute on large, complex projects and deliverables
• Experience with project management and coordination / integration efforts across multiple groups is a plus
• Experience with the financial industry and related markets, and related regulatory bodies is a plus
• Exhibits effective communication (verbal, written and listening), presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to engage with all levels of internal audit
• Employs effective analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Demonstrates proficiency in technology as required (MS Office, audit workflow tools, etc.)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.