Global EDD Operations AnalystApply Now
- Requisition # 10046859-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Charlotte, NORTH CAROLINA
- Date Posted 09/14/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we care about the details that matter most to our clients. We have our clients’ best interest in mind, drawing on more than 150 years of experience to understand their distinct needs and tailor our solutions. We’re part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world’s most trusted financial group. Trust starts with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential. Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results is rewarded.
Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to medical and/or religious exemptions, if applicable. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional information.
We're seeking a BSA Specialist to perform independent review and analysis on low, moderate, and high-risk individuals and entities to ensure compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act and the US Patriot Act. You will ensure the ongoing review of the assigned portfolio is conducted according to Bank policy and identify emerging risk issues.
- Perform a variety of Adverse Findings functions, which may include 314a and 314b screening, multiple SAR Reviews, exit/retention decisions/documentation, negative news reviews, and other responsibilities.
- Review customer accounts, analyze risk, identify issues, and validate the information from bank systems and against third party resources.
- Ensure ongoing record keeping and preparation of reporting to management is kept current.
- Complete alerts or monitoring assignments within timeframes.
- Maintain effective working relationships with line of business to obtain and validate client information.
The right candidate will have:
- 1 - 3 years of experience in BSA risk analysis or equivalent, with related experience in other areas of banking
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of various bank systems preferred (ESB, RCIF Rumba Applications, NetQuery, Ammo, Filenet, AAD, OASIS)
- Knowledge of BSA/AML laws and regulations relative to money laundering and terrorist financing
- Bachelor's degree and CAMS certificate or other professional designation preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.