Internal Audit OperationsApply Now
- Requisition # 10038120-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Charlotte, NORTH CAROLINA
- Date Posted 09/16/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
The Analyst, Staff – Global Audit Operations position is a staff role within the Internal Audit for the Americas function. It reports to either a VP, Manager or a Director, Senior Manager. The position is primarily responsible for completing quality work within assigned timeframes and budgets. This is generally the assistance in executing Audit OPS activities.
- Work with the senior team members on developing the department’s performance metrics to key stakeholders which include the Chief Audit Executive, Americas Finance Committee and other Executive Level Committee and Boards.
- Using technology and analytics, enhance and oversee the department wide monthly and quarterly performance reporting deliverables. Activities may include managing the project/deliverable timelines, aggregating the relevant materials, conceptualizing data, summarizing key messages, performing quality control and reconciliation, and ensuring high quality presentation materials.
- Consistently and independently deliver accurate performance reporting within the mandated time schedule
- Actively participate and support management in the Global Annual Audit Planning process. Thereafter, support the annual plan to adjust for changes and contingencies.
- Collaborate with Senior Management to collect and reconcile the performance data set to help ensure data quality, completeness, accuracy, and integrity
- Provide ideas including enhancing reports and dashboards to deliver more value and insight to stakeholders, automating manual activities, and ongoing uplift of the reporting process
- Assist in developing required playbooks, procedures and templates supporting Audit Operations
- Participate in ad-hoc activities related to Audit Operations, such as process improvement projects and governance of applicable Operations related project management tools
- Expand knowledge of industry leading practices related to Audit Operations through industry guidance, regulatory expectations and networking opportunities
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Two or more years of internal or external audit or risk management experience
- Exposure to the financial industry and related markets desirable
- Ability to research, compile and analyze information
- Familiarity with risk assessment, audit methodology, and execution
- Other skills as required in assigned areas of responsibility
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.