Producing Sales Manager, Coronado, CAApply Now
- Requisition # 10036401-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Coronado, California
- Date Posted 06/30/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we care about the details that matter most to our clients. We have our clients’ best interest in mind, drawing on more than 150 years of experience to understand their distinct needs and tailor our solutions. We’re part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world’s most trusted financial group. Trust starts with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential. Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results is rewarded.
As a Producing Sales Manager you are responsible for originating residential real estate loans and building a team of Mortgage Consultants. Are you well networked, having nurtured relationships with realtors, builders and developers? These will be your primary sources to generate Purchase loan production. Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Sales Manager is responsible for the development, performance and execution of all sales activities in an assigned market.
- You will staff and direct mortgage loan officers and provide leadership towards the achievement of profitability and growth in line with the company's vision and values.
- You will maintain a high level of personal production.
- Working with the Region Manager, you will establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base and contribute to the development of your Mortgage Consultants.
- You will recruit and lead 2-6 Mortgage Consultants
- 60% - Generate business, leads and relationships with individuals, existing clients, past clients, and real estate professionals by using interpersonal and communication skills.
- 30% - Recruit, retain, coach, motivate and manage a sales team for an assigned territory.
- Assign and lead sales territories and budgeted resources to improve business results and achieve established goals.
- Develop, implement and monitor a detailed sales plan with specific goals for each territory and MC.
- 10% - Ensure compliance with all Bank and regulatory compliance requirements and guidelines including Fair Lending and Community Reinvestment Act objectives.
- Do you have 3 or more years’ experience originating residential first mortgages?
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills including familiarity with PCs and standard word processing applications.
- Business problem resolution skills in combination with strong analytical skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively to solve financial system problems.
- Ability to read and understand a profit and loss or basic income statement. Ability to prepare and effectively deliver sales presentations using applicable support materials.
- Strong sales and sales presentation skills.
- Are you an effective problem solver who can present solutions and resolve conflicts?
- Demonstrate strong leadership and coaching skills, always projecting a positive attitude and providing an environment of professional excellence.
- Promote the highest professional and ethical standards.
- 5-7 years of experience in sales and management with related experience in underwriting, processing and secondary markets highly desired.
- College degree highly desired. Extensive experience and a solid grasp of all aspects of mortgage origination.
- Strong leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills. Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Consistent track record in managing and directing a highly skilled, motivated, successful and results oriented sales team.
This position may be subject to SAFE Act Registration Requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all applicants for employment who will be engaged in residential loan mortgage originations (as defined by the SAFE Act) must register with the federal registry system and maintain a status in good standing under the SAFE Act requirements. If at any time the Bank determines that your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to register successfully or to maintain a status in good standing under the SAFE Act will affect your eligibility for continued employment and may result in your immediate termination.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
- Job Consumer Banking
- Primary Location Coronado, California
- Shift Day
- Schedule Full Time