Sales and Administrative Support, Japanese Corporate Banking, Relationship Management, Bilingual (Japanese and English)Apply Now
- Requisition # 10034744-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Dallas, TEXAS
- Date Posted 04/07/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
- Act as Marketing Support staff to obtain information of customers’ business activities and their needs, and competitors’ information and provide GM and RM with feedback to promote the bank’s business activities daily basis. Maintain and update customers’ files, data, documents, and logs, prepare any reports, and create marketing tools such as brochures, newsletters and presentation as requested.
- Receive and process instructions from Japanese Corporate customers, GM and other RM(s) in DCBO or other departments in HQA in regard to loans, deposits, investments, Cash Management Service (CMS), KYC documents and other bank services.
- Collaborate with relevant offices in JCB for customer’s daily transaction, in case customer has their account in the other branch.
- Handle office administrative functions such as screening incoming calls, mails and fax, maintaining office equipment (fax, copier, computer and printer), arranging meeting/conference call, and other administrative tasks.
- Participate in buildup DCBO activity to efficiency of operations and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Associate degree required. Bachelor Degree preferred.
- 3 or more years of marketing or sales support experience, preferably in Banking industry, or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Effective verbal and written bilingual (Japanese and English) communication skills and interpersonal skills. Must be bilingual to qualify.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
- Job Operations
- Primary Location Dallas, Texas
- Shift Day
- Schedule Full Time