Union Bank Website Product Manager, Vice PresidentApply Now
- Requisition # 10033466-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Glendale, CALIFORNIA
- Other Locations New York
- Date Posted 02/13/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Join a financial group that’s as committed to your future as you are. At BTMU, we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do. Our 14,000 diverse colleagues are connected by a common ambition to create change for the better—from forging more dynamic career paths, to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of global financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world’s most trusted financial group.
The UnionBank.com Product Manager is responsible for setting the end-to-end vision and strategy for UnionBank.com, as well as managing the execution of this vision. The incumbent will be responsible for identifying, defining and prioritizing the roadmap for the UnionBank.com as it serves as the digital front door for potential and current customers. In this role you will become the go to expert in the website capabilities (publishing workflow, content management tools, SEO, performance, etc) and it’s experiences (content types, building/enhancing pages/features) with the ultimate goal of driving more engagement and awareness for Union Banks products and services.
This individual will work with internal marketing, content teams, digital acquisition teams and other key partners to ensure continued alignment in the roadmap and continued development of the website. He/she will work with an agile scrum team to continuously deliver on these priorities with full end to end responsibilities of requirements gathering, working with creative teams for design/UI, writing requirements and working with developers and testers to ensure seamless delivery.
- Develop vision, strategy, and roadmap for the UnionBank.com and its Content Management System and serve as SME for this journey
- Maintain current competitive landscape analysis to inform best-in-class public websites across banks/fintechs and other applicable technologies (AMP, PWA, etc)
- Collaborate with lines of business and product owners to deeply understand products, product requirements and customer interactions and gain alignment and buy-in for roadmap features, functionalities and enhancements
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback and “own” the journey analytics to continuously improve the customer experience and reprioritize roadmap and backlog Work closely will all internal and external stakeholders to achieve best-in-class customer experience in alignment with the bank’s goals performance indicators
- Work closely with the Agile development team to execute the roadmap in the most efficient way
- Collaborate with the design team to develop and build best UI/UX Partner with control functions to ensure journey adheres to all legal and compliance requirements
- Liaise between business, creative agencies and technology teams to ensure that all deliverables are being met
- Hold an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Oversee product release plans for the delivery of new functionalities.
- Serve as a thought leader for business and technology team, and assist with the prioritization of backlog functionality Provide leadership with recommendations on future functionality
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, aligning their goals to execute on multiple projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Drive interaction with marketing, operations, and technology to deliver customer centric products and services
- Minimum 4+ years of experience as a product owner managing digital products, preferably with a large consumer facing website
- Experience partnering and collaborating with content/marketing/editorial teams
- Experience with content management systems (Drupal (pref), Joomla, Wordpress, etc)
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles; experience with JIRA, Confluence preferred
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Strong analytics, strategic and innovative thinking, and customer empathy
- Effective team work and team building skills
- Proven ability to interact and influence management
- BA is required or comparable work experience; MBA is a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
- Job Marketing & Communications
- Primary Location Glendale, California
- Shift Day
- Schedule Full Time