Business Transformation Analyst - Term EmploymentApply Now
- Requisition # 10031125-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Irvine, CALIFORNIA
- Other Locations San Diego, Los Angeles
- Date Posted 12/17/2019
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we’re 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. At Union Bank, we aim to be the premier and most-trusted West Coast bank, serving customers with high-touch, local delivery and global capabilities as we leverage our rich, 150-year history. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by competitive Total Rewards, including our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that’s working to fulfill its vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group.
Business Transformation Analyst, AVP (nCino or Sales Force Administrator) - Term Employment - Flexible Locations
Applies specific knowledge of the business and knowledge of systems technology capabilities to business problem solving. The primary objective is to meet the information needs of the business unit. Participates in the design, installation and maintenance of complex system projects. Responsible for development of business requirements.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
• Writes detailed analysis of user’s needs.
• Prepares required documentation.
• Presents research and recommendation to management.
• Identifies solutions, methods or systems that improves productivity.
• Monitors implementation and user happiness.
• Provide support services as designated by manager.
• This may include system maintenance (research problem, solve and test complex system related issues, handling monthly release process of work orders, or developing and managing documentation of the system related fields/policy information online for user access.)
• May also develop system related procedure/manuals and provide system training.
• Independently conducts studies of new technology and recommends changes based on these findings.
• Leads, conducts and facilitates meetings.
• Plays a major role in the development and implementation of strategic technology plans.
• Produces project plans.
• Directs solutions to system/business problems.
• Handles and resolves complex project issues.
Project Management Responsibilities:
• Projects assigned typically cross divisional lines and include multiple databases and collaborating with other systems.
• May act as a project manager for medium to small projects.
• Which includes but not limited to developing and administering the project plan, defining roles for team members, serves as the principal coordinator on the project team for ensuring the project's success.
• Responsible for resolving conflict and partnering concern to management.
• Leads and coordinates the implementation of the rollout Consults with users and vendors for needs assessment.
• Typically requires 5 - 7+ years of in-depth business knowledge and system design.
• Knowledgeable of all processes/systems currently used. Strong analytical skills, project management software skills.
• Comprehensive knowledge of applicable systems, reporting capability and user functionality of system.
• Comprehensive knowledge of internal company policies and procedures, loan documentation and security, audit and regulatory requirements impacting the system.
• Advanced interpersonal skills level for composing and writing creative business letters, detailed business specifications, recommendations, reports, internal policy and presentation to management.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
- Job Administration
- Primary Location Irvine, California
- Shift Day
- Schedule Full Time