Financial Crimes Project Manager, Vice President- HybridApply Now
- Requisition # 10055960-WD
- Job Type Full time
- Date Posted 11/22/2022
- Location Irving, TX
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.This is a hybrid position. The selected colleague will work at an MUFG office an average of two to three days per week with the remainder worked remotely.
Reporting into the Project Management Office (PMO) Execution Team Lead, this new position has been created for the purpose of expanding Global Financial Crimes Division (GFCD) Operations Project Management capabilities for MUFG.
One of several key positions in the new Global Financial Crimes Division Operations function, this position will be responsible for the delivery of Non-Technology program/project management at MUFG.
The incumbent is responsible for supporting leadership to ensure a globally consistent effort that enables continuing improvement to the GFCD capabilities and further mitigate potential financial crime.
- Participate in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Financial Crimes programs, policies and practices for GFCD.
- Responsible for assessing, creating and gaining signoff on key project management tools such as; project plan, charter, stakeholder management plan, risk & issues log, communication plan and governance structures.
- Identify resource requirements for projects by partnering with stakeholders to understand scope of effort, deliverables, and project milestones and dependencies.
- Actively manage project plans and help ensure they meet project objectives in agreed project milestones.
- Lead in the preparation of all monitoring and reporting activities across program/project.
- Provide in-depth support with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Create reports, presentation material, and communications for senior stakeholders and committees.
- Ensure all stakeholders are identified, included in project scope definition activities and understand the project schedule and key milestones.
- Drive program enhancements by working collaboratively with all members of the program.
- Coordinating with global cross-function teams to identify, prioritize and facilitate execution of potential enhancements to projects/overall program.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes, new regulations and internal policy changes in order to further identify new key risk areas.
- Work collaboratively across functional teams within GFCD to ensure effective and efficient operations with clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience interacting with the Executive Committee Leadership, control function leadership, and compliance subject matter experts
- Proven excellence in execution in complex and demanding situations
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Systemic thinker across enterprise
- Process oriented coupled with a strong ability to develop appropriate program enhancing strategies
- Detail-oriented and organized execution
- Executive level presentation skills
- 7 years’ experience of non-technology program/project management or change management experience and/or;
- 5+ years financial industry financial crime experience;
- 5+ years of progressive process improvement experience;
- 4 year university degree is a plus.
- ACAMS certification is a plus.
- PMP certification is a plus.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.#LI-Hybrid