Regional Offices IT Strategy & Planning AVP - Hybrid/NJ
Tech at MUFG
MUFG invests in talent, technologies, and tools that put our clients' and colleagues' changing needs first. We are looking for resilient technologists who are driven and inspired to participate on this high-impact team.
Backed by the strength and stability of the world’s 5th largest financial institution, you'll help build a bank you’ll be excited to call yours.
What makes you successful in your technology career at MUFG?
Check out the top skills we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Client Centric
- People Focused
- Listen Up. Speak Up.
- Innovate & Simplify
- Own & Execute
Hear from Stephenia R. IT Solutions Manager
Regional Offices IT Strategy & Planning AVP - Hybrid/NJ
- Requisition # 10051031-WD
- Job Type Full time
- Date posted 03/24/2022
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.This is a hybrid position. There are flexible work from home options available. A member of our recruitment team will discuss the options with you in more detail.
In this role you will focus on supporting the strategies and plans from Latin America and Canada that drive the company’s technology agenda and align with company standards and best practices. Responsibilities include collaborating with leaders and strategic partners to ensure strategies and plans execution; support the goals and policies of the company; reviewing project plans, roadmaps, and other reporting; building awareness and adoption of strategic direction and priorities, monitor key projects and programs; identifying risks and remediating or escalating issues.
• Provide project management and implementation support to key enterprise IT initiatives spanning all regional offices in the Latin America & Canada. Bridge the communications gaps across the region different stakeholders.
• Collaborate, consult, and coordinate efforts with other cross-divisional leaders to remediate issues and to propose recommendations on strategies and processes for Latin America & Canada offices.
• Coordinate Latin America & Canada offices in the process of annual systems investment planning.
• Build awareness across the region regarding the technology strategy and priorities; including the key local projects and programs. In the same way, engaging local colleagues in key corporate initiatives that require their support.
• Identify technology risks and support the local offices reviewing remediation plans or escalating the problems to Managers and Directors. Collect, interpret and analyze the information and prepare executive reports.
• Support the maintenance and adherence of Regional Enterprise project management framework for Latin America & Canada, monitoring projects execution and adapting the framework to MUFG standards/policies/procedures changes.
• Help Latin America & Canada offices with local technology agenda, coordinating experts support regarding MUFG standards and best practices.
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures
- Strong research, organizational, and planning skills
- Strong project management skills
- 1 + year of experience using one or more of the following products or tools: SharePoint, PowerPoint, MS Project, Smartsheet, Excel, Word.
- Spanish as second language is preferred
#LI-HybridThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons, as well as any other reason required by applicable law or order. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional information.#LI-Hybrid
Benefits & Total Rewards
Numerous choices for medical coverage (HRA, HSA, and PPO), plus comprehensive prescription coverage, dental and vision. We pay most premium costs and contribute to your HSA or HRA annually.
Monthly financial and wellness webinars, on-site healthy living events and one-on-one personal coaching sessions.
Competitive 401(k) employer match contributions with immediate vesting. Cash balance pension, defined benefit plan with 3-year vesting, fully employer-paid.
Education & Training
Tuition reimbursement for most undergraduate, graduate, and job-related courses at regionally accredited institutions. Internal training programs/courses are also available.
Programs and resources to support family wellness, including: maternity/paternity leave, parental bonding, adoption assistance program, dependent care and family medical leave.
Paid Time Off
Vacation, sick leave, time off to volunteer, and federal holidays, as well as salary continuation during periods of qualifying disability.