Endpoint Control Analyst, Sr.Apply Now
- Requisition # 10034749-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Monterey Park, CALIFORNIA
- Date Posted 04/05/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Under limited supervision, perform technical support or analytical duties to support Endpoint Management. Individuals will be focused in only one area, but should have a general understanding of all the functions within the department.
- Implement sort pattern changes to accommodate new or changed transit routing.
- Perform sort pattern and FMS table change tests.
- Verify output for accuracy.
- Update and maintain the Transit Analysis Report System, PEP+, and the Bank Control File as necessary.
- Generate reports as requested. Assist with preparing month-end reports, as necessary.
- Review all-item file to identify areas for reducing clearing processing fees and float costs.
- Run computer simulations and perform analysis to develop customer deposit profiles.
- Monitor transit activities to ensure timely arrival. Inform Due From Accounting of cash letters receiving deferred availability.
- Verify and monitor charges from the Federal Reserve for items cleared through them.
- Verify courier flights and determine amount of availability improvement.
- Maintain log of transportation schedule and charter flight report.
- Verify airlines still in service and their schedules to ensure timely credit.
- Research and resolve courier problems.
QualificationsThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
- Job Operations
- Primary Location Monterey Park, California
- Shift Day
- Schedule Full Time