Associate, Securitized Product SalesApply Now
- Requisition # 10053010-WD
- Job Type Full time
- Date Posted 05/25/2022
- Location New York, NY
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
The Securitized Products Sales group covers MUFG's institutional investor clients. Institutional investor clients include Insurance Companies, Banks, Non-Bank Financial Institutions, Central Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Endowments, Pensions, and others.
Products and Asset classes include asset backed securities, agency mortgage securities, collateralized loan obligations, agency commercial mortgages securities, repo, and structured solutions financing.
Team members work with traders, bankers, syndicate, strategists, and economists to tailor solutions for clients on a broad range of topics ranging from macroeconomic and relative value themes, to client's asset & liability management.
- Manage institutional investor client relationship across a range of Securitized Products
- Follow the markets within each asset class and stay up to date on themes & market flows.
- Close collaboration with Banking and Syndicate for business development
- Stay up to date with regulatory requirements and its impact on the business
- Work closely with other asset class teams to promote cross selling across the firm
- Back up colleagues and work together as a team
- Work with mid-office and sales assistants to ensure that trades are captured and confirmed in a timely fashion
- On-board clients in coordination with the firm's credit, legal, compliance, and operations teams
- Mentor and train junior talent
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, MBA and/or CFA a plus
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related Securitized Sales work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
- Strong decision making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgment
- A pro-active, motivated approach
- The ability to operate with urgency, prioritize work accordingly and multi-task
- A creative and innovative approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons, as well as any other reason required by applicable law or order. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional information.#LI-Onsite