Change Management Department-PMO AnalystApply Now
- Requisition # 35454
- Job Type Day
- Location New York, NEW YORK
- Date Posted 06/15/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
The Change Management Central PMO team is responsible for the governance of the strategic Delivery projects portfolio across MUS International. The role is responsible for the data and process that regulates the entire MUS project portfolio, management reporting, planning and strategy. The main responsibilities of the Central PMO Analyst are:
- Report to experienced PMO and assist with preparing reports, analyzing data, and ensuring adherence to project management procedures and policies
- Manage project resourcing and financial data in the PPM tool, Planview, and work with Program and Project managers as required to ensure data quality and accuracy
- Report on resource scheduling across the portfolio to ensure full utilization of project resources. Query Department Heads, Technology Leads and Project Managers on any allocation or funding gaps.
- Track, aggregate, and report on project benefits, cost increases, risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Manage internal budget and financial workbooks and work closely with Finance to provide accurate Month-End reporting and analysis. Coordinate with Accounts Payable and Procurement teams to process Project-related invoices.
- Provide ad-hoc portfolio status, resource, and financial reporting to Senior Management and Stakeholders.
- Ability to work within a team in a fast paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Experienced in data manipulation and management in Excel (vlookup, pivot tables).
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations, reports and managing budgets or analyzing large data sets.
- Detailed-oriented, proactive, and curious mindset.
- Ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines; and to self-schedule/complete regular, calendared tasks.