CRM - Supporting Sales & Trading, Vice PresidentApply Now
- Requisition # 10052649-WD
- Job Type Full time
- Date Posted 06/10/2022
- Location New York, NY
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
MUFG Securities Inc Credit Risk Management is in search of a credit analyst/officer at the Vice President level with subject matter expertise and solid experience managing credit risk for our growing counterparty portfolio across traded products such as repo, securities lending, derivatives, and MBS forwards etc.
- Experience performing counterparty credit analysis on banks, broker dealers, clearing houses, insurance companies, REITs, regulated and pension funds, Agents/Asset Managers trading on behalf of their underlying clients(principles) to which we have recourse.
- Performing due diligence including regular information gathering discussions/meetings with clients as needed, ability to work closely with MUFG revenue generators and other internal colleagues across functions and affiliates are required skills for this role.
- Knowledge of counterparty legal documentation and related credit terms, as applicable is useful.
- Please note that the counterparties that are the responsibility of this team are Americas based (including United States, Canada, Latin America, Cayman Islands, Bermuda).
- Analyst will have the opportunity to work on other credit related projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience writing credit reviews on Hedge Funds
- 5+ year’s experience in performing credit analysis
- Technical skills: Intermediate level expertise in the Microsoft Suite of applications with a focus on Excel, V-Lookups and Pivot Tables is important. PowerPoint skills are welcome.
- Basic Product Knowledge: Knowledge of repos, securities lending and derivatives products is important.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with colleagues across support functions and interact regularly with Sales/Trading revenue generators and clients.
- On the job learning: An interest in developing more in-depth credit analytical skills, product knowledge expertise, knowledge of counterparty legal documentation, risk measurement methodology, counterparty and risk management related technology, as well as interest in participating in periodic regional and international risk related projects and initiatives.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons, as well as any other reason required by applicable law or order. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional information.#LI-Onsite