Digital Journey Owner – E-Signature, Assistant Vice PresidentApply Now
- Requisition # 10040810-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location New York, NEW YORK
- Other Locations San Diego, Arlington
- Date Posted 01/12/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we care about the details that matter most to our clients. We have our clients’ best interest in mind, drawing on more than 150 years of experience to understand their distinct needs and tailor our solutions. We’re part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world’s most trusted financial group. Trust starts with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential. Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results is rewarded.
The E-Signature Journey Owner will be responsible for supporting the vision, strategy and execution of enabling e-signature across the enterprise. You will build roadmaps and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including legal, risk, operations and technology, to implement defined objectives and strategies. You will drive day-to-day activities to ensure they are successfully completed in a manner consistent with goals, policies and processes established by e-signature Center of Excellence.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, implement, deliver, and operationalize required processes to scale e-signature
- Continually strive to improve processes by enhancing best practices and proactively identifying areas of improvement
- Facilitate requirements gathering to ensure solutions will achieve desired results
- Facilitate working sessions to plan and execute on objectives
- Build and maintain strong relationships based on trust and transparency with key stakeholders
- Monitor and respond to internal and external customer feedback
- Partner with development team to execute the roadmap in the most efficient way
- Act as liaison between business, external vendors and technology teams to ensure that all deliverables are being met
- Proactively manage/escalate project issues and risk
- Oversee of product release plans for the delivery of new functionalities to business stakeholders
- Partner with control functions to ensure journey adheres to all legal and compliance requirements
- Communicate program successes, failures, lessons learned and mitigation plans to stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience as a product/program manager handling digital products, preferably in financial services
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time
- Customer Centricity – Passionate about customer experience and satisfaction
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Experience with JIRA/Aha is preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Effective partnership and team building skills
- Ability to interact and influence management
- Bachelor’s degree
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.