Digital Product Manager – Service Journey, Vice PresidentApply Now
- Requisition # 10040795-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location New York, NEW YORK
- Other Locations San Diego, Arlington
- Date Posted 01/12/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Your Potential. Your Opportunity.
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we’re 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. At Union Bank, we aim to be the premier and most-trusted West Coast bank, serving customers with high-touch, local delivery and global capabilities as we leverage our rich, 150-year history. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by competitive Total Rewards, including our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that’s working to fulfill its vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group.
The Service Journey Digital Product Owner will be responsible for shaping the vision and strategy for service journey by developing end-to-end customer experience and managing the execution of this vision. Core Service journeys may include: Profile Management, Communication Preferences and Online Statement Access. The Service Journey Owner is also responsible for identifying current customer pain points, synthesizing internal and external data, defining and prioritizing the roadmap for the journey(s) and working closely with all internal and external partners to deliver on it in the most efficient way. This position reports to the Service Journeys Lead.
- Develop vision, strategy, point-of–arrival and roadmap for the journeys.
- Maintain competitive landscape analysis to inform best-in-class journeys across different industries.
- Partner closely will key stakeholders to deeply understand business priorities and customer needs to deliver a best-in-class customer experience. Gain alignment and buy-in for roadmap feature and functionality enhancements.
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback and “own” the journey analytics to continuously improve the customer experience and reprioritize roadmap and backlog as needed.
- Collaborate with research and design teams to build, test and validate new UI/UX.
- Work closely with the Agile development team to execute against the roadmap in the most efficient way.
- Write Epics, User Stories and serve as a thought leader for business and technology team, and assists with the prioritization of backlog functionality.
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals. Oversee of product release plans for the delivery of new functionalities.
- Partner with control functions to ensure journey adheres to all legal and compliance requirements.
- Act as liaison between business, creative agencies and technology teams to ensure that all deliverables are being met and kept within budget.
- Provide leadership with recommendations on future functionality, supported by data and with clear measures of success.
- 5+ years of experience as a product owner managing digital products (preferably financial services in nature).
- Customer centric mindset - passionate about driving customer experience and satisfaction.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles, experience with JIRA / Confluence / Roadmunk.
- Technical mindset.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Strong analytics, strategic and innovative thinking, and customer empathy.
- Effective team work and team building skills.
- Proven ability to interact and influence management.
- BA or comparable work experience; MBA is a plus
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.