Digital Product Manager – Web Online Banking Journey Owner, Assistant Vice PresidentApply Now
- Requisition # 10040793-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location New York, NEW YORK
- Other Locations Arlington
- Date Posted 01/12/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we care about the details that matter most to our clients. We have our clients’ best interest in mind, drawing on more than 150 years of experience to understand their distinct needs and tailor our solutions. We’re part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world’s most trusted financial group. Trust starts with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential. Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results is rewarded.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Channels and Identification, the AVP, Web Online Banking Journey Owner will be responsible for shaping the vision and strategy for identity journeys by developing end-to-end customer experience and managing the execution of this vision. The Web Online Banking Journey Owner will have to blend the customer experience and technical understanding of the different digital experiences and technologies across the web to ensure that the bank is setting itself up for success in providing the best customer experience.
- Develop Vision, strategy, Point-of–Arrival and Roadmap within the web channel journey and serve as the SME for this journey
- Maintain current competitive landscape analysis to inform extraordinary journeys across different industries
- Collaborate with lines of businesses and product owners to deeply understand products and product requirements and customer interactions and gain alignment and consensus for roadmap features, functionalities and improvements
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback and “own” the journey analytics to continuously improve the customer experience, as well as reprioritize the roadmap and backlog
- Work closely will all internal and external partners to achieve premier customer experience in alignment with the banks goals performance indicators
- Strong collaboration and understanding with other Journey Owners (Servicing, Payments, Acquisition, Mobile, etc) that will utilize work across the Web
- Partner with the Agile development team to execute the roadmap in the most efficient way
- Collaborate with the design and research teams to develop build and test new UI/UX for our customers
- Partner with control functions to ensure journey adheres to all legal and compliance requirements
- Keep budget on track
- Liaison between business, creative agencies, and technology teams to ensure positive outcomes on deliverables
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Lead product release plans for the delivery of new functionalities
- Serve as an inspiring leader for business and technology team, and assists with the prioritization of backlog functionality
- Provide leadership with recommendations on future functionality
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, aligning their goals to execute on multiple projects in a timely and efficient manner; drives interaction with marketing, sales, operations, and technology to deliver customer centric products and services
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager handling digital products, preferably in financial services
- Interest or previous experience with Customer Identity and Access Management related experiences (Authentication, Fraud, Access Creation and Management)
- Customer Centricity – Passionate about customer experience and satisfaction
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Experience with JIRA/Aha preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Strong analytics, strategic and innovative thinking, and customer insight
- Effective partnership and team building skills
- Ability to interact and influence management
- Excellent presentation abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience; MBA is a plus
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.