Equity Derivatives TraderApply Now
- Requisition # 35290
- Job Type Day
- Location New York, NEW YORK
- Date Posted 01/12/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
As part of the International Equities business at MUFG, Equity Derivatives is a key driver of growth for the platform. The Equity Derivatives team is run internationally from New York and provides Delta One and Volatility product offerings to MUFG clients globally. Traders execute derivative trades on behalf of our clients along with corresponding hedges and efficiently managing all aspects of risk. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing business at one of the world’s largest banks. The role will provide significant upside to the successful candidate offering opportunities to drive new business, help build the international derivatives platform and play a key role in the broader Equities business over time.
The Equity Derivatives Trader will be responsible for:
- Pricing, execution and booking of equity derivative trades along with their corresponding cash hedges across delta one and volatility products.
- Participate in and support building the equity derivatives business internationally
- Build and enhance derivative pricing models and tools
- Interact with both Instutional and FI clients providing derivatives pricing and commentary
- Collaborate with other desks internally to facilitate cross selling and increase client facing business
- A 4 year Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related business field (advanced degrees and/or CFA designation a plus)
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of related work experience as a derivatives trader, preferably within a large global bank
- Trading experience within both delta one and volatility products
- Securities licenses including Series 7, 63 and 55
- Strong institutional client relationships and the ability to interact directly with clients
- Strong quantitative and interpersonal skills
- Motivated self-starter ready to hit the ground running
- Extreme attention to detail and understanding of the gravity of all risks involved