Financial Institutions Capital Market Group, Director, MUSAApply Now
- Requisition # 35511
- Job Type Day
- Location New York, NEW YORK
- Date Posted 07/20/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
The US Financial Institutions Capital Markets Group is a critical product partner in Investment Grade space facing FIG clients and an important vertical focus of the Bank’s institution growth.
- Advocates for the Firm with clients and manages the internal client process across departments to drive business and develop the client relationship.
- Covers Financial Institutions Group's (FIG) clients for Investment Grade Finance team.
- Understands complicated corporate capital structures in the vertical.
- Has a deep understanding of markets and appropriate execution strategies for clients.
- Develops strong long term client relationships leading to business opportunities.
- Must represent the very best of MUFG in the marketplace.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of related experience; an advanced master’s degree is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years related FIG DCM work experience.
- An expertise in Debt Capital Markets, Hybrids and Preferred securities.
- The ability to:
- Lead a team
- Build upon and grow an existing a business
- Create & execute business plans
- Manage to goals and
- Effectively work across the Bank’s business line
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working within a global collaborative organization.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.