Foreign Exchange / FX Sales - Bilingual English-Japanese Analyst or Associate -- New York City based opportunityApply Now
- Requisition # 10050524-WD
- Job Type Full time
- Date Posted 02/28/2022
- Location New York, NY | Berkeley, CA | Atlanta, GA | West Hollywood, CA | Thousand Oaks, CA | Jersey City, NJ | Orange, CA | Oakland, CA | Dallas, TX | Seattle, WA | Walnut Creek, CA | Brooklyn, NY | Washington, DC | San Francisco, CA | Palo Alto, CA | San Diego, CA
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
This function covers EM Local Currency Trading, FX Derivatives, Spots/Forwards, or Cross-Product in the Fixed Income area. The day-to-day focus is on resolution of complex problems or transactions, where an expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. The Associate has full ownership for one or more processes, reports, procedures or products, and may also be considered analytical or procedural experts representing a unit or team on cross-function process or project deliverables.
- Promote FX products to customers in North America
- The marketing activities include:
- Developing new FX customers
- Determining customer's FX needs,
- Provide FX solution to meet customer's needs
- Prepare marketing materials
- Provide market information and executing FX deals
- Support other marketers to maximize overall marketing capability in Marketing Group
- Support RM and other branch to enhance FX business
- Find cross-sell opportunity in derivatives and other products by sharing information with RM and other marketers
- Report marketing activity to you manager
- Conduct administrative matters related to marketing
- Performs duties and participates in special projects as required
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years (Analyst) or 3 to 5 years (Associate) work experience in Financial Services. FX work experience is a highly desired asset
- Fluent bilingual Japanese/English
- The ability and skills to be able to build strong relationships with a bilingual customer base
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons, as well as any other reason required by applicable law or order. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional information.#LI-Onsite