Global Markets FP&AApply Now
- Requisition # 35276
- Job Type Day
- Location New York, NEW YORK
- Date Posted 11/18/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
MUFG’s Americas Global Markets FP&A team is looking for an FP&A Associate/AVP with 3-7 years of experience.
The FP&A team supports the Americas Global Markets business in all aspects of management reporting, budgeting, and forecasting, as well as adhoc analysis as directed by the CFO, Controller, and head of CCAR.
Role will encompass:
- Forecasting and budgeting of Global Markets business.
- Developing returns and forecasting methodologies to better align balance sheet and capital with returns.
- Expense and FTE/Headcount analysis across front office and support teams.
- Monthly management reporting for both International Securities Platform and IHC management.
- Manage transfer pricing across International Global Markets Technology platform.
- Ad-hoc analysis for specific business lines and Finance projects.
- Develop Executive Committee, Board, and Rating Agency presentations.
- Work in support of Americas Global Markets CFO and directly with business heads as we provide analytical support to drive business and organizational initiatives.
- Working excel knowledge (lookups, sumifs, pivots, arrays, etc.), and familiarity with PowerPoint.
- Familiar with forecasting methods as they apply to sales & trading and capital markets businesses.
- Eager to be in a position which will work on a wide variety of FP&A topics and concepts.
- Core understanding of markets businesses, corporate finance concepts, and general accounting knowledge.
- 3-7 years of Finance experience.
Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting
GPA: 3.4 minimum