June 2023 Full-time Analyst - Supply Chain FinanceApply Now
- Requisition # 10056699-WD
- Job Type Full time
- Date Posted 11/22/2022
- Location New York, NY
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
Start Date: **Role to start in June 2023**
Location: New York City, NY
The Analyst is responsible for:
- Work closely with the origination team on client pitches, financial / working capital analysis, coordination with other business lines on deal execution.
- Provide analysis needed for the structuring of new programs and/or the renewal of existing transactions.
- Develop key relationships and create strong partnerships with the risk organization and other internal partners as deemed necessary
- Provide support to the distribution team to maintain external bank relationships. Support inbound and outbound enquires. Support reporting and tracking of assets sold.
- Work with other SCF teams to fully understand our business and provide support to continue to build out our payables offering including working with the supplier acquisition and onboarding and program management teams, as needed.
- Work closely with senior team members to support other special projects as deemed necessary from time to time.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to maintain composure despite unforeseen near-term deadlines.
- Problem solver; exhibits initiative especially in chaotic situations.
- Creative thinker; seeks to offer innovative solutions.
- Ability to integrate into a team and develop working relationships with MUFG staff in different cultures and geographies.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and hopefully some experience with Bloomberg.
- MUFG will not hire individuals for internships or entry-level positions whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis and would not require visa sponsorship now, or in the future
- Experience will be provided on the job.
- Bachelor’s degree required by start of role.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.#LI-Onsite