US Infrastructure Program Manager, MUFG Securities Americas Inc. (MUSA)Apply Now
- Requisition # 35184
- Job Type Day
- Location New York, NEW YORK
- Date Posted 09/10/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Mitsubishi UFJ Securities Holdings Co., Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MUFG. The company conducts securities business in Japan through its domestic subsidiary Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities Co., Ltd. and internationally through its overseas subsidiaries Mitsubishi UFJ Securities International PLC, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (USA) Inc., Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (Hong Kong), Ltd. and Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (Singapore), Ltd. Through these subsidiaries, the company provides financial products and integrated advice to both its own clients and those of the MUFG Group.
Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (MUSA) provides investment banking and brokerage products and services to institutional clients throughout the Americas. MUSA, is headquartered in New York and is active throughout the international capital markets, focusing on fixed income, debt, equity, derivatives and structured products.
- Oversee the collective status and reported information for all US Infrastructure and Cyber Security related projects and any projects that require Infrastructure resources from other programs by utilizing Plan View, WAND, and the PMO reports.
- Maintain a balanced budget for the two programs within the annual expectation and within each project budget; participate in annual project budget cycle tasks; ensure all staff are allocated appropriately within said budget.
- Assist Infrastructure Management with the procurement, on/off boarding of contract, project, and perm resources.
- Produce regular reporting and reporting upon request for the PMO and technology management.
- Provide procurement services for infrastructure and asset management related to any Business-as-Usual (BAU) or project purchases for hardware and software net new, as well as renewals and updates; understand the differences in the project and BAU budgets and be able to code the purchases appropriately in the GL procurement system.
Bachelor’s Degree or 7 years’ direct business experience.
Excellent communication skills and ability to report succinctly to senior management.
Current or previous PMI certification - CAPM or above.
Expert understanding of enterprise procurement processes, from request and requisition to vendor submission of purchase order and receipt of goods.
Deep understanding of basic corporate accounting practices for capital/project purchases as well as day-to-day technology purchases.
Excellent understanding of IT budget and cost management.
Experience with a variety of project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Plan View a plus.
Advanced ability to produce metrics and management reports using Excel, Business Objects, and ad hoc reports
Understanding of Agile project methodologies and Dev Ops a plus
Experience running multiple, concurrent infrastructure projects as data center migrations, enterprise tools upgrades (email, desktops, Office products), operating systems upgrades.
Understanding of enterprise risk constructs as they relate to infrastructure and related processes such as Project Management, Budget and Cost Management, Asset Management, Incident Management, Change Management a plus.
Ability to fluidly transverse multiple types of ticket systems.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.