VP FX SalesApply Now
- Requisition # 10048179-WD
- Job Type Full time
- Location New York, New York
- Date Posted 11/24/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
Vice President – Foreign Exchange US Corporate Risk Solutions – GMDA
Candidate, as a generalist will assist senior marketers with assigned corporate FX transaction execution. They will step in as key point of customer contact for trade execution and be able to provide thoughtful and analytical market updates, product information and strategic advice. Candidate will coordinate efforts with credit portfolio management, relationship management, operations, legal and other groups to support FX marketing for specific customers and for the overall desk.
The candidate will have the opportunity to work with traders to execute FX transactions for customers, find cross-sell opportunities and support collaboration by sharing information with other GMDA and MUFG professionals. Candidates at this level will maintain close relationships with peers across the bank globally for general and customer-specific collaboration, while seeking out business opportunities, and keeping peers and management well informed. General knowledge of fixed income derivatives including interest rate and cross-currency swaps as well as an understanding of XVAs.
- Assist the marketing effort for all industry verticals within the Corporate FX Risk Solutions group at MUFG
- Develop marketing materials for client pitches and provide updated market coverage to clients
- Price and execute FX and derivative transactions, including calculation of XVA adjustments
- Facilitate development of credit process, new product additions and marketing strategies
- Build client relationships, cross-sell and lead initiatives to consistently deliver high value solutions to MUFG clients
- Leverage internal resources and build team interactions with counterparts within Union Bank USA and MUFG Securities, in addition to cross border collaboration with our colleagues across South America, Europe and Asia
- Perform duties and participate in special projects as required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Foreign Exchange
- Knowledge of FX products and their applications
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, accounting, economics, or related field
- Demonstrated proficiency in handling and meeting multiple projects and deadlines
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons, as well as any other reason required by applicable law or order. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional information.