Windows Team Lead, Vice PresidentApply Now
- Requisition # 35235
- Job Type Day
- Location New York, NEW YORK
- Date Posted 10/08/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Mitsubishi UFJ Securities Holdings Co., Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MUFG. The company conducts securities business in Japan through its domestic subsidiary Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities Co., Ltd. and internationally through its overseas subsidiaries Mitsubishi UFJ Securities International PLC, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (USA) Inc., Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (Hong Kong), Ltd. and Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (Singapore), Ltd. Through these subsidiaries, the company provides financial products and integrated advice to both its own clients and those of the MUFG Group.
Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (MUSA) provides investment banking and brokerage products and services to institutional clients throughout the Americas. MUSA, is headquartered in New York and is active throughout the international capital markets, focusing on fixed income, debt, equity, derivatives and structured products.
As the Windows IT Infrastructure support team Lead you will be responsible for administering and managing the Windows and ESXi Server technology in the company. The Windows Lead role manages a team of four Windows admins who support a wide variety of installation, configuration and upgrading of servers and related hardware and software in a LAN, WAN environment. The team lead will be required to provide guidance, mentoring, and be the SME across various Windows technologies.
This position will provide the management for over 600+ Window servers, including Microsoft software and VMware. Assist with engineering of new applications/infrastructure components to support the business. The role will also need to have significant experience with cloud technologies, i.e. Azure and AWS, with moving workloads to the cloud and migrating to Microsoft Modern Workspace i.e. O365, Teams, etc.
- Manage and mentor a team of Windows Administrators.
- Install, configure, upgrade, administer, monitor and troubleshoot Windows Servers, ESXi 6.x, and VDI (VMware) on physical (primarily Dell) and virtual VMware infrastructure.
- Manage multi-vendor co-located data centers.
- Ability to support MS Exchange 2016 infrastructure, including but not limited to load balanced CAS array and multi-site DAG in DAC mode along with a hybrid O365 deployment.
- Provide AD, GPO & LDAP integration support.
- Manage O365 and Azure Tenant workloads through ARM and automation.
- Monitor and troubleshoot messaging servers (Exchange, Blackberry Enterprise Server, BlackBerry UEM).
- Troubleshoot problems with computer systems including troubleshooting hardware and software, e-mail, network and peripheral equipment.
- Automate routine maintenance and housekeeping on hardware, software and Windows servers for optimal performance and system availability utilizing PowerShell.
- Follow security best practices, be familiar with CIS benchmarks and controls.
- Create and maintain system standards and operating procedures.
- Ability to work with systems owners to gather technical and design requirements.
- Provide after hour related support as needed.
- Prior experience leading a team of Windows Administrators.
- Experience performing a migration from on-prem Exchange to O365.
- Knowledge of administering and automating workloads into the cloud i.e. Azure and AWS for both IaaS and PaaS and their corresponding security controls.
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience on the following: MS Windows 2012/16/19, MS Exchange 2016, MS O365, VMware ESXi 6.x, VMware Horizon View 7.x, Scripting, Active Directory.
- Familiarity of Dell M1000e blade infrastructure.
- Nutanix HCI experience preferred (Calm Restful API knowledge helpful).
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals (OSI).
- Strong in problem solving/analytical skills.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills as well as the ability to explain technical concepts and procedures to non-technical users.
- Strong under pressure.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.