HOA Customer Service Associate SrApply Now
- Requisition # 10033014-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Peachtree Corners, GEORGIA
- Other Locations Monterey Park
- Date Posted 01/22/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we’re 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that’s working to fulfill its vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group.
The HOA Services group is a nationwide line of business serving community association management companies that manage multiple associations (HOAs). With clients in 36 states, HOA Services holds ~$4B in deposits. HOA Services markets to the community association industry through significant trade group knowledge, involvement and a strong brand presence. The HOA Services offers industry-specific services including lockbox, remote lockbox (scanned in the customers' office), ACH, online eCheck and online card payments.
- Handle incoming customer calls from clients
- Handle assigned support tickets/email/fax requests.
- Research and investigate all customer issues and concerns to resolution.
- Provide on-going training support to address customer daily related concerns.
- Handle and resolve customer implementation concerns that come in through calls and/or support tickets.
- Provide backup support for Relationship Managers as needed with on-site Implementation support.
- Provide backup support in addressing end-user (homeowner, donor) issues as needed.
- Provide backup support for all account processing duties as needed.
- Handle requests from customers for deposit related activities such as the opening of new accounts and time deposits, wire transfers, stop payments, issuance of cashier's checks, foreign drafts and problem resolution.
- Respond to customers’ inquiries regarding deposit products, account analysis, service charges, cash management services.
- Review credit report, gather information, recommend items to be returned or paid and inform account officers of any OD, NSF or UCF situation contact customers in accordance with request from account officer. Resolve problems, service complaints, and coordinate with various bank departments in the identification and resolution of operational issues.
- Limited use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts
- Limited knowledge of industry practices and standards
- Solves routine problems of limited scope and complexity following established policies and procedures
- The successful candidate will typically have a bachelor's degree, and 3 or more years of customer experience and banking.
- Must be a team player who values accountability, integrity, quality, and has a strong sense of meeting deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Multi-tasking skills are a must
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Exceptional telephone manner and active listening skills
- Proficiency with computers, especially with regards to CRM software.
- Ability to resolve conflict and diffuse tension.
- Preferred experience:
- Knowledge of HOA industry and practices
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
- Job Transaction Banking
- Primary Location Peachtree Corners, Georgia
- Shift Day
- Schedule Full Time