Relationship Manager HOA, AssociateApply Now
- Requisition # 10034188-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Peachtree Corners, GEORGIA
- Date Posted 03/10/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we care about the details that matter most to our clients. We have our clients’ best interest in mind, drawing on more than 150 years of experience to understand their distinct needs and tailor our solutions. We’re part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world’s most trusted financial group. Trust starts with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential. Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results is rewarded.
Provide exceptional customer service through setup, implementation and training of new and existing clients on all selected products and services specifically for the Homeowners Association industry vertical market. Independently research, analyze and resolve a broad range of complex customer issues involving services and products. Provide a high level of responsiveness as the first point of contact to key principals of top-tier clients and as the first escalation contact point for representatives of our clients.
- Manage and retain a portfolio of management company and association clients as assigned
- Implement and train new and existing clients on products, systems and services
- Process complex customer service requests and establish products
- Manage and mitigate operational risk within scope of job
- Perform retention calling activities in accordance with calling schedule
- Anticipate, identify and report issues to supervisors and make appropriate recommendations for resolution or improvements, including processes and products
- Adhere to the Bank policies, procedures and core values
- Recognize cross sell opportunities and refer business accordingly
- Create and complete individual development plans
- Complete all required training and certifications by deadlines
- Complete projects and tasks as assigned
- Understand banking principles and regulations applicable to job function and industry niche
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate strong computer skills, to include MS Office and mainframe computer systems
- Knowledge of products & services, policies and procedures
- Conduct WebEx / Webinars
- Must possess excellent customer service, follow up and leadership skills
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment
- Must be able to travel
- Education, Licensure, Experience High School Diploma or GED 2+ years banking and regulatory experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
- Job Customer and Client Services
- Primary Location Peachtree Corners, Georgia
- Shift Day
- Schedule Full Time