Product Manager, Vice PresidentApply Now
- Requisition # 10045012-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Phoenix, ARIZONA
- Date Posted 07/22/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank®, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we have our clients’ best interest in mind and draw on more than 160 years of experience to understand their distinct needs to tailor our solutions. We’re part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world’s most trusted financial group, knowing that trust starts with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential. Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results is rewarded.
This position supports the Core Banking Transformation (CBT) Program. CBT is a multi-year effort to modernize our deposits platform with a premier digitally-led and simplified ecosystem for consumer, small business, commercial and transaction banking to deliver outstanding customer experience and provide the bank a high-reaching advantage in the market. Our customers will benefit from streamlined and automated processes that simultaneously will provide the bank business process efficiencies and operational cost savings. This position will report to the Retail Product Manager, representing the Consumer Banking product strategy and requirements that to be delivered through this platform.
- Participate in design and execution for the build out of products and services on new platform. Use understanding of MUB’s deposit product strategy and business requirements to ensure products will support desired functionality.
- Primary product line support will be consumer and small business products.
- Provide leadership with recommendations on configuration which will support future needs, ensuring decisions support a flexible and adaptable future state.
- Ensure compliance and risk standards are achieved through collaboration with internal partners and adherence to MUB’s Product and Service Risk Assessment practices.
- Collaborate with Marketing, and risk stakeholders for execution of product marketing materials, disclosures, and customer communications materials.
- Requires a minimum 5+ years of direct work experience as a product manager in a financial services' organization.
- Must have direct work experience in developing and driving product initiatives from start to finish, from recommendation to post-rollout measurement.
- Strong analytics, strategic and critical thinking and customer empathy are required.
- Effective team work, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- A comprehensive understanding of product and project management practices.
- Ability to interact and influence executive management.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Requires computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- BA is strongly preferred. MBA is a plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.