Infrastructure Vulnerability Assessments, Analyst - Remote
Tech at MUFG
MUFG invests in talent, technologies, and tools that put our clients' and colleagues' changing needs first. We are looking for resilient technologists who are driven and inspired to participate on this high-impact team.
Backed by the strength and stability of the world’s 5th largest financial institution, you'll help build a bank you’ll be excited to call yours.
What makes you successful in your technology career at MUFG?
Check out the top skills we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Client Centric
- People Focused
- Listen Up. Speak Up.
- Innovate & Simplify
- Own & Execute
Hear from Stephenia R. IT Solutions Manager
Infrastructure Vulnerability Assessments, Analyst - Remote
- Requisition # 10055773-WD
- Job Type Full time
- Date posted 11/22/2022
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 6th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 160,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.This is a remote position. A member of our recruitment team will discuss location preferences with you in more detail.
This role can be remote in any of these States: Arizona Texas, North Carolina, Washington, Oregon, California, Illinois, Kentucky, Georgia, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, District of Columbia, Utah, Nebraska, Minnesota, Missouri. Arkansas, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, Virginia
In this role you will focus on executing infrastructure vulnerability assessments across the enterprise and ensuring relevant stakeholders are informed and empowered to take corrective actions. This includes advanced analysis of severity, likelihood, and impact of vulnerabilities to inform remediation prioritization and risk reduction to the business. Responsibilities include providing security consulting to business developers, system designs, and engineers; developing and implementing security assessment plans
- Assist with monitoring information security issues related to MUFG systems and workflows to ensure internal security controls are appropriate and operating as intended
- Support cyber and network incidents and warning activities
- Track cyber actions from initial detection through final resolution
- Perform security event and incident correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise
- Generate security trend analyses and vulnerability reports
- Bachelor’s degree, in one of the following majors or a related field (Information Technology and Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering)
- 1+ years' experience conducting vulnerability assessments at scale in a large, highly-regulated environment.
- Financial institution experience preferred.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), or other security certifications desired
- Knowledge of information security standards, rules and regulations related to information security and data confidentiality, and desktop, server, application, database, network security principles for risk identification and analysis
- Experience in network testing, application vulnerability assessments, risk analysis, and compliance testing strongly preferred
- Ability to clearly and concisely present vulnerability information appropriate for the audience ranging from in-depth technical analysis to providing executive reporting to the C-Suite.
- Ability to act as a single contributor as well as part of a technical, cross-functional team.
The typical base pay range for this role is between $70K– $90K depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and location. This role may also be eligible for certain discretionary performance-based bonus and/or incentive compensation. Additionally, our Total Rewards program provides colleagues with a competitive benefits package (in accordance with the eligibility requirements and respective terms of each) that includes comprehensive health and wellness benefits, retirement plans, educational assistance and training programs, income replacement for qualified employees with disabilities, paid maternity and parental bonding leave, and paid vacation, sick days, and holidays.The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.#LI-Remote
Benefits & Total Rewards
Numerous choices for medical coverage (HRA, HSA, and PPO), plus comprehensive prescription coverage, dental and vision. We pay most premium costs and contribute to your HSA or HRA annually.
Monthly financial and wellness webinars, on-site healthy living events and one-on-one personal coaching sessions.
Competitive 401(k) employer match contributions with immediate vesting. Cash balance pension, defined benefit plan with 3-year vesting, fully employer-paid.
Education & Training
Tuition reimbursement for most undergraduate, graduate, and job-related courses at regionally accredited institutions. Internal training programs/courses are also available.
Programs and resources to support family wellness, including: maternity/paternity leave, parental bonding, adoption assistance program, dependent care and family medical leave.
Paid Time Off
Vacation, sick leave, time off to volunteer, and federal holidays, as well as salary continuation during periods of qualifying disability.