Customer Service Specialist Bilingual Japanese-RemoteApply Now
- Requisition # 10050693-WD
- Job Type Full time
- Date Posted 03/19/2022
- Location California - Remote Worker | Texas - Remote Worker | Arizona - Remote Worker
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.This is a remote position. A member of our recruitment team will discuss location preferences with you in more detail.
We're seeking a Customer Service Associate to provide high quality telephone service to the Japanese deposit customers of the Bank. You will handle service requests include banking inquiries, transaction requests, wire processing, online banking support, and review and process client maintenance requests. In addition, you will handle incoming mail, fax requests, and address change requests.
Note: Must be able to work within the hours of 10:00 am - 6:30pm or 11:00am - 7:30pm PST. Must be flexible.
75% Customer Service
- Identify client needs and complete requests correctly and within service standards.
- Performs wire transfer requests and wire transfer verification.
- Follow-up on customer requests within the expected time.
- Ensures all risk controls are followed.
- Documents actions in case/interaction notes.
25% Risk Management / Administrative
- Stays abreast of policy and practices by participating in training, huddles, and reading job-related communications.
- Meet individual performance standards for attendance, timeliness, quality, efficiency, and schedule adherence.
- Utilize Bank documents and agreements to make decisions and analyze risk to accommodate client requests.
The right candidate will have:
- 1+ year of demonstrated business experience and knowledge of customer service
- Bilingual skills required: Japanese and English (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills in both English and Japanese
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks with excellent follow up
- Flexibility and willingness to work any schedule
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- High School diploma or G.E.D
#LI-RemoteThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons, as well as any other reason required by applicable law or order. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional information.#LI-Remote