Digital Reporting Analyst, Assistant Vice PresidentApply Now
- Requisition # 10042725-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Sacramento, CALIFORNIA
- Other Locations CALIFORNIA-San Diego, CALIFORNIA-Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA-Woodland Hills, CALIFORNIA-Irvine
- Date Posted 06/11/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank®, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we have our clients’ best interest in mind and draw on more than 160 years of experience to understand their distinct needs to tailor our solutions. We’re part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world’s most trusted financial group, knowing that trust starts with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential. Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results is rewarded.
Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to medical and/or religious exemptions, if applicable. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional information.
Reporting to the Digital Analytics Director, the Digital Analyst will take lead role in defining/tagging online events for our Online Banking and Mobile App and work closely with the Digital Experience team to provide insights and recommendations on traffic and performance.
- Conducts/complies data for different reports utilizing the digital analytics software HEAP (akin to Google Analytics)
- Manages day to day data needs for reporting and analysis
- Develop dashboards and reporting to the strategic goals and plans
- Requires understanding of digital analytic platforms and tagging in order to assist business with tagging requirements
- Identifies trends and developments and presents findings to the digital team
- Will be responsible for process improvement/automation pertaining to reporting and data management.
- Tracks, monitors, and analyzes the goals and associated metrics
- Acts as a liaison between Digital and technology to implement enhancements and move platform forward
- Manage the analytics platform including tagging, data governance, and report creation
- Internal consulting - guide/assist business units on best practices in reporting their results, obtaining goals, etc.
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years in a Digital Analytics background
- Strong understanding of data and online tagging
- Experience working with Digital Analytics tools such as HEAP, Google Analytics, Coremetrics, or MixPanel
- Requires the ability to communicate comfortably and concisely with Executive Management
- Requires good time management skills
- Detail oriented, analytical, and highly organized
- Ability to work under time pressure and handle multiple projects at a time
- Strong experience with Excel
- Experience with database querying a plus (SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience with reporting software a plus (Tableau, Business Objects, Power BI, etc.)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.