Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Lead multiple large inter-division and inter-group projects by developing and administering the project plan. Serves as the principal coordinator of the project team responsible for ensuring the project's success and also participates as a key player on other projects. Makes recommendations to management to help identify methods, procedures and technologies that enhance project processes. Leads projects and coordinates implementation of project rollout.
- Oversees the implementation of projects by developing or coordinating project plans, facilitation of meetings, gaining consensus and creating appropriate communication to offices or status to senior management.
- Uses and follows Enterprise Project Framework (EPF) processes and Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) policies and procedures.
- Plans and conducts the analysis of complex business problems. Monitors and reports trends.
- Requires the ability to describe complex business problems and proposed solutions to senior management.
- Ensures the projects areas on target, identifies issues, recommends solutions and updates management on project status and deliverables.
- Make recommendations to management for improvements to various projects, tasks and objectives.
- Monitors and reports trends and emerging issues.
- Coordinates project flow with other impacted departments of the bank.
- Quickly identifies the business needs and translates these needs into business requirements, exhibiting a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank's business and system flows within the organization.
- Assists in reviewing long-range business plan proposals based on current and anticipated business needs.
- Typically requires 5+ years of direct working experience in project management as well as senior role in leading in technology changes.
- Strong verbal and written communications, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Project leadership and management skills. Strong analytical and communication skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.