Senior Mortgage Consultant Sales AssociateApply Now
- Requisition # 10040977-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Sacramento, CALIFORNIA
- Date Posted 01/15/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we care about the details that matter most to our clients. We have our clients’ best interest in mind, drawing on more than 150 years of experience to understand their distinct needs and tailor our solutions. We’re part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world’s most trusted financial group. Trust starts with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential. Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results is rewarded.
We're looking for a Senior Sales Associate to support one or more mortgage consultants by performing various clerical, technical, and sales-related tasks. This could include customer correspondence and personal interaction, marketing, and management of the Mortgage Consultant's pipeline. You would report to the Regional Sales Manager and need a regular monthly loan production of 5mm from the Mortgage Consultant.
- Prioritizing loans for fundings
- Ensure customer service levels are met by coordinating with processing and underwriting staff.
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, Realtors, and processing/underwriting support staff.
- Prequalify potential borrowers using bank standards, quote rates.
- Provide loan options and loan status to various parties of a real estate transaction including borrowers, real estate professionals, branch personnel, etc.
- Assist with marketing support, including development of marketing systems, and cross-selling other bank products.
- Provide sales support by participating in face-to-face meetings with borrowers, bank partners, and outside referral sources.
- Proficiency with computer software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- Excellent organization, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously, establish priority, and coordinate work
- Requires a High School diploma or G.E.D
This position may be subject to SAFE Act Registration Requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all applicants for employment who will be engaged in residential loan mortgage originations (as defined by the SAFE Act) must register with the federal registry system and maintain a status in good standing under the SAFE Act requirements. If at any time the Bank determines that your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to register successfully or to maintain a status in good standing under the SAFE Act will affect your eligibility for continued employment and may result in your immediate termination.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.