Operations Support Manager -Term EmploymentApply Now
- Requisition # 10036396-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location San Diego, California
- Date Posted 06/30/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we care about the details that matter most to our clients. We have our clients’ best interest in mind, drawing on more than 150 years of experience to understand their distinct needs and tailor our solutions. We’re part of 150,000 colleagues worldwide, striving to be the most trusted financial group. Trust starts with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential. Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results is rewarded
The Loan Operations Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities for one or more sections, departments or functions in Loan Setup, Loan Processing, and/or Loan Closing.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring quality service standards and delivery times with clients and support units.
- Ensuring that target productivity levels, departmental goals, and service level standards are achieved and maintained
- Overseeing, monitoring, revising and implementing policy and procedural changes that affect functional areas of responsibilities
- May communicate with customers on loan status and resolve customer concerns
- Responsible for the direction and training of subordinate supervisors.
- Allocate and coordinate resources and handle personnel related issues within parameters of division policy.
- In conjunction with more senior management, develops, recommends and executes business plans for area of responsibility.
- Incumbents are fully knowledgeable of assigned functional area and have a thorough understanding of the entire loan operations function.
- Keeps abreast of new technologies and applications and their implications for assigned area.
- Has overall responsibility for a department or function within the Operations function, including the design of relevant processes and concrete action plans.
- Responsible for managing team performance and has a high degree of autonomy in making operational decisions.
- Manages a group of Supervisors within one or more functional areas.
7 to 10 years’ experience within operations, with at least 3 years as manager.
NMLS Registration is required.
Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all applicants for employment who will be engaged in residential loan mortgage originations (as defined by the SAFE Act) must register with the federal registry system and maintain a status in good standing under the SAFE Act requirements. If at any time the Bank determines that your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to register successfully or to maintain a status in good standing under the SAFE Act will affect your eligibility for continued employment and may result in your immediate termination.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as a detailed list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to demonstrating the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to build opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
- Job Corporate and General Services
- Primary Location San Diego, California
- Shift Day
- Schedule Full Time