Trust Operations SpecialistApply Now
- Requisition # 10034329-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location San Diego, CALIFORNIA
- Date Posted 03/17/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Reporting to a Trust Operations Supervisor or Manager, the Trust Operations Specialist I is responsible for performing trust operational processing for a specialized unit within Trust Operations.
- Perform Specialized Trust Operational work on one or more of our core systems
- Protects the interests of the bank and our client by accurately posting specialized work on one or more of our core systems in a timely basis.
- Work is high volume and large dollar value.
- Frequently interacts with both internal co-workers and external counter parties to receive and deliver instructions for completing and properly processing work. If instructions are not clear or insufficient as to detail, identifies the problem and proactively resolves such with the instructing party. 10% -
- Respond to client inquiries.
- Responds to our client inquiries regarding their work in a timely, clear and appropriate manner.
- Provides sufficient details to answer questions from clients and other operational staff and identify errors or potential issues.
- Takes appropriate action to resolve less complex errors.
- Perform basic research.
- Assists co-workers by researching transaction history on one or more of our core systems.
- Prints and provide reports when requested.
- Perform record keeping and clerical duties.
- Performs manual filing, creates electronic files for storing data and completes and delivers procedurally-required documentation to the appropriate parties.
- Basic understanding of securities processing and trust banking or brokerage industry.
- Strong computer, mathematical and communication skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
- Job Transaction Banking
- Primary Location San Diego, California
- Shift Day
- Schedule Full Time