Senior Financial AdvisorApply Now
- Requisition # 10055268-WD
- Job Type Full time
- Date Posted 08/09/2022
- Location Seattle, WA | Everett, WA
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank®, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we have our clients’ best interest in mind and draw on more than 160 years of experience to understand their distinct needs to tailor our solutions. We’re part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world’s most trusted financial group, knowing that trust starts with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential.
Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results is rewarded.
UnionBanc Investment Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Union Bank, is a trusted and highly respected broker-dealer and investment advisor that has helped clients reach their investment goals for more than three decades. We offer a comprehensive selection of competitive investment services and products to assist our clients with their financial goals.
Our team of talented professionals embodies the ingenuity, exceptional attitude, and passion for exemplary client service that drives our success. We respect diverse backgrounds, talents, and skills and place an emphasis on the value each individual brings to the equation. A consistent business philosophy, a well-defined and actionable strategic plan, and an inspired vision for the future are what make us unique. Be part of an environment where you can do what you love, excel at what you do, realize the rewards, and take pride in your achievements.
We're seeking a Senior Financial Advisor who will advise and sell UnionBanc Investment Services products to internal and external prospects of the bank. This includes assessing and advising clients' on investment needs and goals, reviews existing investment portfolios/allocations and developing plans to meet their goals.
- Advise customers on a wide range of comprehensive investment products including stocks, bonds, options, mutual funds, securities, annuities, insurance products, etc.
- Interpret financial market information on pricing, PE information, volume trends, etc and other updates.
- Extensive financial analysis of client's financial documents and assessment of the suitability of investment products.
- New sales generation and maintenance of existing relationships with clients.
- Expanding customer relationships through business development and marketing activities like events and seminars.
- Works with assigned branches to enhance the overall banking relations and Bank-wide products offered to customers.
- Completes and maintains all required paperwork associated with the sales and maintenance of client accounts.
- FINRA Series 7, 66 (or S-63 and 65) & respective State Life Insurance License.
- 3 years of investment sales experience
- Ability to maintain a book of clients and success in soliciting new customers.
- Verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must show success in soliciting new relationships and customers.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.#LI-Onsite