Agile IAA - Senior ETL Software & Analytics EngineerApply Now
- Requisition # 10032870-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, Arizona
- Date Posted 01/16/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we’re 14,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
- Perform analysis, design, and development of data solutions across multiple data platforms including data modeling, developing various data integration solution in bulk/ETL and web services/API, and extending vendor product capabilities with minimal oversight
- Collaborate with business, technology, and vendor partners to identify solution options, analyze pros and cons, make recommendations, and develop solutions to advance marketing CDP, DMP, and Analytic capabilities
- Influence business and technology roadmaps for products/solutions by working in close collaboration with business, technology partners and vendors
- Develop and display sound data integration and engineering practices in delivering business capabilities and data solutions
- Proactively keep up to date on data-related technologies that could drive positive change, and seek opportunities to share knowledge with others
- Grow towards troubleshooting and supporting the entire data management product across full technology stack
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Demonstrated working experience in developing web services and bulk/ETL data integration solutions
- Experience supporting a Java / JVM-based production and build environment
- Maven build and build configuration tool
Experience using Scala and Flex
- 3 to 4 years' experience with Linux, Apache HTTP Web Servers and Tomcat
- mazon Web Services (ECS, EC2, snapshotting, S3, etc.) experience
Java Virtual Machine performance tuning
- Experience working with test-driven, agile development process, using Git and Jira
- Unit and integration test development
- Experience working with enterprise Java software libraries, such as Tomcat, Servlets, JDBC, and imaging-related libraries.
- Experience using ETL, SQL, and RDBMS technologies
- Experience using API technologies
- Experience in any of these data platforms a plus: digital analytics platform, Data Management Platform (DMP), Operational Data Store (ODS), or Customer Data Platform (CDP)
- Strength in interpersonal and problem-solving skills with the ability to continually learn new concepts and technologies and effectively apply them
- Demonstrated ability to create a positive and professional business relationship with internal and external clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
- Job Technology
- Primary Location Tempe, Arizona
- Shift Day
- Schedule Full Time