Application Support Developer AVPApply Now
- Requisition # 35196
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, ARIZONA
- Date Posted 08/25/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Mitsubishi UFJ Securities Holdings Co., Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MUFG. The company conducts securities business in Japan through its domestic subsidiary Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities Co., Ltd. and internationally through its overseas subsidiaries Mitsubishi UFJ Securities International PLC, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (USA) Inc., Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (Hong Kong), Ltd. and Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (Singapore), Ltd. Through these subsidiaries, the company provides financial products and integrated advice to both its own clients and those of the MUFG Group.
Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (MUSA) provides investment banking and brokerage products and services to institutional clients throughout the Americas. MUSA, is headquartered in New York and is active throughout the international capital markets, focusing on fixed income, debt, equity, derivatives and structured products.
Job Summary / Major Responsibilities:
- Support the current EPS Regulatory Reporting environment, e.g. CCAR, RWA, Liquidity and Credit and Market Risk with much emphasis on 2052a.
- Good knowledge of all the products that are files for 2052a.
- Will work closely with business users; ability to support month end, quarter end and year end reporting production cycles with ownership and accountability.
- Load and validate ETL data into the regulatory reporting DW.
- Comply with the standard release cycle and deployment controls.
- Perform all application unit and system testing.
- Support users with adhoc queries relating to regulatory reporting.
- Support the loading and integrity of the data warehouse.
- Create data dictionary’s and proper documentation on the MUSDW_ warehouse (Oracle DB).
- Understanding of products related to Securities trading.
- Enhance the existing SSIS framework to be more robust and flexible.
- Gather Business Requirements for CCAR/Volker/2052a or other US Regulatory Reports as/and when needed.
- Support requirements and design of future reporting needs (regulatory and internal).
- Will be responsible for production support.
- Review risk exposure calculations and forecasts for Basel, CCAR and DFAST requirements.
- Must adhere to all internal IT policies and controls while handling sensitive financial production data.
- Solid Oracle Development skills with 11g or later.
- Solid SQL Server Development skills with version 2008 R2 or later.
- Experience of writing ETL Packages using SSIS.
- Data Warehousing Design Experience and Kimball Methodologies.
- Experience of working within a large database development project team.
- Understand the drivers of the capital ratios (e.g. RWA, Leverage, Liquidity, etc.).
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the following:
- Ability to understand financial products and how they are reported on by Risk, Product Control and Finance departments within an investment bank.
- Business knowledge of various sections used in 2052a filing.
- Experience working on scheduling software such as Control-M.
- Prior experience in Regulatory Reporting will be an added advantage, e.g. FR Y-9C, FR Y-15, 14A/M/Q etc.
- Prior experience supporting internal management reporting (Banking) will also be considered as an advantage.
- Java web development.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.