Assistant Vice PresidentApply Now
- Requisition # 10034414-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, ARIZONA
- Date Posted 04/08/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
- Conduct business and process analysis, elicit requirements from stakeholders and derive solutions.
- Ability to function as project manager on special initiatives.
- Provides articulate and accurate reporting to the Project Sponsor, Steering Committee, Business Users, Audit and IT; creates presentations appropriate for audience. -
- Creates and maintains the project Work Break Down Structure.
- Oversees/conducts all project activities and supervises/creates and archives all project documentation.
- Tracks all testing and issues and identifies those for escalation.
- Identify, mitigate, and report project risks.
- Manages stakeholders and customers.
- Negotiates business and IT resources for project allocation.
- Negotiates vendor proposals and manages vendor relationships.
- Manages project budget to ensure maximum allotments are not exceeded.
- Supports Semester Program Planning efforts from start to closeout.
- Supports PM Pool Management.
- Will support across projects as Co-PM as needed.
- Study functions of new system.
- Analyze fit and gap.
- Determine appropriate candidates for additional development by analyzing both cost and level of needs.
- Confirm the design of the system.
- Review and update functional requirements documents for development item.
- Deliver test plan to both test system functions and newly designed procedure.
- Create test cases.
- Coordinate testing resource and facilitate the test.
- Monitor the progress of test and ensure the on time completion.
- 5+ years of experience on commercial banking services and process.
- Individual with prior experiences or exposure in Banking, specifically on Deposit related services and products; such as Checking, Time Deposits, ACH, Check Processing, Lockbox, online banking service, payment services, etc.
- Experience working on projects relating to Banking and Deposit services and products, analyzing process flows, eliciting requirements from stakeholders, deriving solutions, etc.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
- Job Technology
- Primary Location Tempe, Arizona
- Shift Day
- Schedule Full Time