Collection Account RepresentativeApply Now
- Requisition # 10043922-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, ARIZONA
- Date Posted 06/10/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we care about the details that matter most to our clients. We have our clients’ best interest in mind, drawing on more than 150 years of experience to understand their distinct needs and tailor our solutions. We’re part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world’s most trusted financial group. Trust starts with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential. Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results is rewarded.
We're seeking a Collections Account Representative to minimize bank losses by collecting on delinquent mortgage loans. You will need to do so in a highly professional manner and one that is aligned with Union Bank, state, and federal requirements.
- Make calls to borrowers with delinquent real estate loans and lines of credit using the Noble solutions predictive dialer.
- Research and analyze account activity through review of checking account statements and origination documents.
- Obtain reason for delinquency and offer alternative solutions to resolve delinquency e.g., refer to the Mortgage Assistance for further assistance.
- Verify, update, and maintain customer demographics.
- Document all collection activity in the MSP system.
- Follow up on customer inquiries.
- Utilize basic skip tracing tools to locate customers and collateral.
- Participate in call quality monitoring monthly.
The right candidate will have:
- 3 -5 years experience in collections, preferably in real estate secured portfolios
- Extensive collections experience, including working in a fast-paced dialer environment
- Strong negotiation, problem-solving, analytical, and oral and written communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Noble dialer web-based application, along with knowledge of GSE and FHA collections
- Knowledge of FDCPA, TCPA and state/federal regulations, and departmental policies and procedures
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.