ERP Lead Software Engineer, Vice PresidentApply Now
- Requisition # 10030713-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, Arizona
- Date Posted 12/17/2019
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
ERP Lead Software Engineer, Vice President
We are looking for a qualified candidate for the position of Lead Software Engineer in our Corporate Functions Technologies group to work closely with the Corporate Controllers, Tax and Transfer pricing organizations for enhancing the Procure to Pay, Record to Report and General Ledger functions of our ERP systems. The corporate Functions Technologies group is responsible for continuously improving internal customers’ processes through technology-aided solutions, delivering enhancements for enterprise applications, and providing functional expertise for Oracle ERP applications during project initiatives.
You should have hands-on experience in either of the following combinations of core/supporting ERP development tools (a) Oracle Forms, OAF, ADF, Reports, BI Publisher Unix, XML, Java or (b) PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Designer, Integration Broker, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, Workflow, BI Publisher, nVision. You should also have hands-on experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing). You should solid experience in database technologies using SQL, PL/SQL and a solid grasp of SOAP/Web-services.
You should be able to successfully engage with business partners in both a project and critical systems support environment. You should have the demonstrable ability to work effectively in a disciplined environment while showing initiative in improving organizational processes. You will demonstrate strong verbal and analytical skills to support this function from a technology perspective.
- Implement and enhance multiple Oracle ERP core finance application modules: Procurement, Payables, Fixed Assets, Project Costing, General Ledger and Accounting Hub
- Perform system requirements analysis, Technical system design, integrations design and testing and solutions maintenance of the financial applications
- Work with Subject Matter Experts, Process Owners and End Users to gather and analyze business requirements and design solutions
- Perform Fit-Gap analysis and contribute or perform solution design
- Support configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, Systems and Integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Develop test scenarios and test scripts in the impacted solutions to facilitate appropriate functional and integrations testing.
- Consult and partner with Business users to understand business needs and design and implement solutions
- Closely collaborate with onshore and offshore technical teams to ensure that quality deliverables are delivered in a timely manner
- Interact with application vendors such as Oracle on Service Requests
- Conduct/contribute to Conference Room Pilots (CRP) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) efforts during a project
- Create and maintain system/application documentation (requirements, processes, procedures, test cases)
- Provides status updates to the management of planned deliverables
- Assist management of major risks and issues through effective and proper partner concern.
- BS or equivalent degree in MIS, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Demonstrated competency of 7 to 10+ years implementing and enhancing Oracle ERP applications using either combination of the following tools (a) Oracle Forms, OAF, ADF, Reports, BI Publisher Unix, XML, Java or (b) PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Designer, Integration Broker, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, Workflow, BI Publisher, nVision.
- Hands-on experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing)
- Experience in database technologies using SQL, PL/SQL and a solid grasp of SOAP/Web-services.
- Good understanding of the Procure to Pay and Record to Report functions and processes
- Demonstrated competency in integrating Oracle Financials ERP applications with other corporate/external applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively define business and technical parameters as well as work with end users.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex cross functional problems, quickly grasp concepts related to industry specific design/development and articulate them concisely to foster project team collaboration.
- Excellent meeting facilitation and presentation skills, with best in class customer service orientation and multi-tasking ability.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills with proven attention to detail.
- Self-directed and proactive approach to tackling problems and providing solutions.
- Agile experience is preferred
- Must be a team-player, with positive work ethic.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
- Job Technology
- Primary Location Tempe, Arizona
- Shift Day
- Schedule Full Time