Financial Crimes Technology Manager, Vice PresidentApply Now
- Requisition # 10034756-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, ARIZONA
- Date Posted 04/07/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we’re 14,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
As part of the Financial Crimes Office Americas division, the Technology Compliance Manager will be responsible to support Sanctions / BSA/AML business partners to implement technical and business solutions and enhancements ensuring consistency with business strategy, commitments and goals. The Technology Compliance Manager will be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of assigned initiatives; may require managing multiple work efforts, partners, and external vendors for the Americas. The specifics of the job requirements are:
- Act as business lead on technology initiatives, consults with business partners, technology, and vendors to document detailed analysis of business requirements (business specifications/mapping, current and future processes. Lend subject matter expertise to project teams and working groups.
- Manage moderate to complex technology system or business initiatives by developing and administering the schedule, budget, resources and deliverables. Monitors teams to ensure goals and objectives are being met. Knowledge of larger objective without overlooking details while tracking plan health, monitoring for risk and resolving issues as they arise.
- Oversee the definition of and manage scope, goals and deliverables. Responsibilities include establishing tasks, plan schedule, resource requirements, facilitation of meetings, gaining consensus and creating appropriate communication to business partners or senior management.
- Lead or assist with user acceptance testing through direct interaction with business and technology partners. Define the objectives and scope for each assignment. Execute testing and data validation programs, may lead the work of other analysts as part of the team. Testing coverage involves end to end data validations, integrity/completeness, business rules, controls structure and sophisticated logic.
- Implement and manage changes, manage conflict, seek solutions to achieve goals and outputs
- Exercise day-to-day oversight of application/processes to ensure alignment with the standards and strategy.
- Responsible for data provisioning, data analysis and documentation
- Provide support during internal audits and regulatory exams.
- Support general compliance activities and other duties, including special projects, as assigned.
Demonstrated knowledge and direct work experience in leading projects and managing multiple priorities/projects simultaneously.
Ability to recognize and effectively communicate a course of action
Proven excellence in execution/problem solving in complex and demanding situations
Solid judgment and negotiating skills, and a practical approach to implementation
Collaborative with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong experience supporting requirements gathering, analysis and documentation, and strong technical knowledge of databases.
- 2 – 5 years of data analysis experience. Experience with Oracle / SQL Server preferred
Process oriented with a strong ability to develop and communicate appropriate strategies or solutions
- Detail-oriented and organized execution
- Should be a self-starter with strong collaborative, analytical, written/verbal communication skills and be well versed in MS Office including Visio.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or equivalent experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
- Job Compliance
- Primary Location Tempe, Arizona
- Shift Day
- Schedule Full Time