Integration Lead: Identity & Access Management, Vice PresidentApply Now
- Requisition # 10034130-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, ARIZONA
- Date Posted 03/13/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we’re 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that’s working to fulfill its vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group.
Identity & Access Management Integration Lead, Vice President
Our mission in Identity & Access Management is to drive and lead onboarding application to the center keeping control mindset and complete risk assessments to ensure IAM key controls are enabled and can operate effectively. Perform/Guide and be hands-on support on risk assessment, control testing defined by MUB, integrate with IAM tools and partner with shareholders diligently to address any gaps and provide timely recommendation and follow through closure of the remediation. Work within project timeline and assist partners to better understand the requirements and guide them through completion.
The IAM Integration Lead will be assessing controls and integrating information systems to IAM tools and processes
- You will lead projects to ensure IAM key controls are enabled for the information system
- You will be responsible for following established guidelines and identifying and resolving gaps.
- You will utilize independence of thought which would fall under bank’s acceptable risk level and processes but to refer more complex problems to supervisors or other authorities.
- You will follow the work flow, MUB process, and to collaborate with shareholders to ensure success
- You will be accountable for regular reporting or process administration as owner.
- You will analyze, assess risk and test meaningful information security controls.
- You will identify gaps and inefficiencies and report the same to the management.
- You will provide guidelines to implement security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements based on internal threats
The most difficult and complex problems you will face are:
- To effectively apply information security theories and concepts to specific circumstances
- To analyze test results in an objective and quantifiable manner
- To identify weak links in information security products and resolve how to mitigate the control deficiencies
- To apply analytical knowledge to identify the if’s and assess gaps within the information system
- Financial Services experience – Preferred banking industry and worked within IT department
- Information Security – 6+ years demonstrated hands on experience
- IT Risk Management – 3 to 5 years’ demonstrated hands on experience
- IT Audit - Experience having worked with auditors/regulators
- Identity Access Management – 8+ years’ demonstrated hands on experience
- You are independent and ambitious
- You have a “Get-it-done” attitude and capacity to handle and adapt to growing needs
- You have the ability to work within a team and be able to lead efforts and tackle new responsibilities
- You have good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- You have reliable time management and organization skills
- You have an enthusiastic mindset and aptitude to lead complex efforts, solve problems, get results with minimal supervision
- You have Capability to adapt to new and changing environment and handle multiple priorities, including to learn quickly
- You have experience across the following security concentrations:
- Strong knowledge of Windows / UNIX OS configurations
- Application (Web or otherwise) – Java, .net, objective C, mobile and tablet
- Database – Oracle, SQL Server, T-SQL
- Programming & Scripting – C#, PowerShell, Shell Scripting
- Regulation – SOX, GLBA, PCI
- Standards – NIST, ISO
- Security Architectural Knowledge
- Experience with Aveksa, CA products, RSA Archer is plus
- Intermediate Data analysis skills in Excel (VBA preferred)
- Experience in building trending, metrics, and management reports
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
- Job Technology
- Primary Location Tempe, Arizona
- Shift Day
- Schedule Full Time