Internal Audit Tools - Vice PresidentApply Now
- Requisition # 10034705-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, ARIZONA
- Other Locations New York
- Date Posted 04/08/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include supporting various operational tools including the GRC System, Resource Management Tool, Share Point, among others, which enable efficient functioning of Global Audit Operations. The role will include significant coordination with other Professional Practices Teams, Audit Leadership and Planning Liaisons within each region. The candidate applying for this role must embrace a dynamic environment; be energized by leading the effort to drive and support continuous improvements
- Assume the product owner accountabilities of the Operational tools, thus working with the internal stakeholders and the OTA teams on support & enhancements
- Lead Business Administration of the Operational Tool Workflows
- Research and address business process flow questions, and in partnership with the Professional Practices Team, ensure the respective tools align with methodology
- Address end user related questions relating to workflow, processes and tool navigation
- Perform business Admin tasks, review access control (Groups, Roles and record permissions configuration) to ensure proper entitlements are in place
- In a business analyst capacity, work with OTA to document requirements for system enhancements
- Perform Testing of Operational Tool enhancements and approve code migration into different environments.
- Collaborate with end users to collect feedback and incorporate solutions to help ensure data quality, completeness, accuracy, and integrity. Effective organization and coordination of multiple stakeholders and teams across regions will be critical for the success of this role.
- Proactively drive continuous improvements by seeking ways to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the work performed by the audit teams by identifying opportunities for improving the tool.
- Develop required playbooks, procedures and templates supporting Audit Operations.
- Build and maintain key relationships across the regions and within the Professional Practices team and act as the single point of contact for respective operational tools
- Participate in ad-hoc activities related to Audit tools, such as process improvement projects and governance of applicable Operations related project management tools.
- Supervise and train junior team members on audit tools and processes.
- Document changes and facilitate the approval of requirements and design documents
- Assist development team with coordinating program deliverables
- Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in a STEM field or Accounting/Finance, or related business discipline, at an accredited College or University
- Seven to ten years’ experience in a financial institution with deep knowledge of audit workflow, change management and business processes
- Skills and Experience
- 8+ Experience in working with a GRC Audit workflow Tool ie., Archer, Thomson Reuters or IBM OpenPages
- Minimum of seven years of internal / external audit or risk management experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of various components of the tool like access control, record permissions, events and notifications in the tool
- Strong technical background with familiarity in Data /Business Intelligence environments
- Experience in data analysis and basic Adhoc reporting of operational data specifically in Risk/compliance or audit areas
- Experience in Data migration planning and content mapping in a GRC Audit Workflow tool
- Experience in creating UAT and SIT test scripts and creating development and test plan
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and listening) and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with all levels within the Department
- Ability to research, compile and analyze information
- Possess knowledge of audit essentials, The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Standards, audit methodology, risk assessment processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Working Knowledge of audit tools/technology and analytics
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
- Job Audit
- Primary Location Tempe, Arizona
- Shift Day
- Schedule Full Time